Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The lengths I go to.....

I had to go way back in the woods for this one.  (well, maybe not "way" back but far enough for me)  I even allowed him to spary me with anti human spray.  You know, the kind you spray on you so the deer won't know you've been there kind?  Whatever that is.  Any way, this young man wanted his picture taken in his deer stand so I went.  This was the result. Or one of them anyway.....

Let's not forget about lil brother.  One of these days he's gonna do this too.....



But until then,  he may just chase the chickens.....


No one knows pride & joy like a good Paw....& can you tell how proud he is?
And then there is always that special place where we all enjoy being....


And at the end of the day.......
you take your hat off & rest.

All of these pictures were taken on this family's property.  

No comments:

Post a Comment