Friday, March 25, 2011

Without futher Ado

Ok, before I start let me warn you, you might want to get a cup of coffee. This is gonna be a long post.

Joshua 6:16 says: "The seventh time around, when the priests sounded the trumpet blast, Joshua commanded the people, "Shout! For the Lord has given you the city!"

 I read this on proverbs31.org this week.  I fully believe when God blesses, which is everyday, we are to give Him thanks & praise for it.  So that is what I am doing.  I have done it between Him & myself, but I want you all to know, I know from whom my blessings flow & I want Him to get all honor & praise for what He is doing here.

 At the end of the devotion the writer asked this question, What has God given you that you need to take hold of - even if it doesn't look like it from where you're standing?  A dream He's whispered to your heart? Can you move forward in worship & trust, counting on the fact that it has been given to you already? Focusing on what lies ahead & not what's happening now?  You see the Israelites couldn't see that God had ( notice the word) GIVEN.  He was telling them in this verse, I've already done this thing for you!

In the process of this photography business, I haven't been looking at what He has already Given.  Like I have said earlier, I wouldn't have done any of this, I mean ANY of this if it weren't for D.  He has encouraged & had hidden faith.  He said you need a "place", I said "NO I Don't!"  I laugh & say he was just tired of the car port being junked up.   Each time I think oh Lord what am I doing?  Why are we doing this? What is, was he thinking?  God provides another client, another shoot.  So He has given & I am accepting & waiting to see what He is going to do next.  And I believe with every ounce of my being He will do something next.  He has Given.  And this is some of what He has done...





  I know, it doesn't look like much does it?




This was the back wall before it came down.  Still doesn't look like much does it?



Now we are getting somewhere.  This is the back wall after, the original back wall came down  & we added 12 ft or so to it.




This is of course, the front of the building with a nice coat of primer.



Ahhh yes, Ella B's home.  I know, some may not really like it, but it is me !!

The back wall with some of my props.



The wall with out the backdrops hanging just yet.




The front.  Doesn't it look so much better?



Again, home.


Couldn't resist showing you my bling. Lol.  D couldn't & still don't understand why in the world I wanted it. Oh well. 


A better look at the front door & my porch lights.



Here she is.  She will get a fresh coat of paint as soon as the weather allows. 

This is what He has given.  This is why I will praise Him  & give Him the glory. 




2 comments:

  1. You do wonderful work! Just need a pic of you and that pretty necklace --- Lov ya, Selene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mrs. Selene. You are right. I do need a pic of the necklace.

    ReplyDelete