Friday, March 4, 2011

One fun, hot, fall afternoon.



I have yet to have a session that wasn't fun. Well, for me any way.   The guys in these photos were not too keen on it.  But they were really good sports.  I had fun making them miserable anyway.  And I think the results turned out pretty good!  This family like the others were so much fun to work with.  Thanks guys!!! 

This pose went on the Christmas cards I do believe.  Believe me, it didn't feel like Christmas on this particular afternoon.  IT WAS HOT!!!






Girls always just want to have fun.  These two were no exception.  They had their outfits planned out before I got there.  Love the second photo of them!!!


Now this was fun for the guys.  They were more in their element. 
Now this pose may not be a favorite of everyone, but I kinda like it. 


When they guys changed, this just happened to be where everything was laid, or landed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment