Wednesday, March 9, 2011

To be reminded...

This is not the kind of post I have been posting. 
Yesterday my heart was full of emotion.  I had dealt with so many people who don't seem to know our God even exist.  It is just sometimes more than I can deal with.  I leave work sometimes with such a heavy heart.  Yesterday was no exception.  Some days you just have to laugh to keep from crying. Yesterday  was no exception.  But it all came to a head so to speak when I pulled up to the mail box & we had a letter from T.  I can't begin to tell you how excited I was.  Then the tears of joy came.  Then I was reminded of how blessed I am. We are. And as I started to really bring the day to a close, I checked in on one of the blogs I follow & pictures of children in Ethiopia were posted.  How iroic is that?  She is so close to our T.  But this picture ripped my heart out......
Yep, we think we have it bad... I don't think so.
To read more or see more pictures go to Jonesbones5.com.  (There is a link on the sidebar) I think you will be moved.  I pray today that I will be reminded of just how blessed my family really is.  May you be reminded too.  May we all hear His still small voice.  Thanks for letting me share.

1 comment:

  1. So proud for you! Makes it all worth it now that you have heard from him!:)

    ReplyDelete