Thursday, March 10, 2011

Through the years...

While I was downloading these & getting them ready for print, I couldn't help but really look at the expressions on these faces & wonder what the story was.  And you can defiantly tell there are years of stories there.  You can tell there are years of love there. To walk with the love of your life through this life is a story within itself.



She wanted these for Christmas gifts for their children.  Now, I can't lie, she wasn't crazy about these shots because their glasses turned.  I, on the other hand, absolutly love them.  They both wear glasses that do this in the sunlight.  It is real.  There is no pretending here. 






Do you see the years? Can you see the stories?



Come walk with me my love... I know, I am a hopeless romantic.  I have a warpped imagination.  Can't help it.








Still holding hands after all these years! 



It looks like he is saying to her "you have got to be kidding!" 



Love this!!!!










See, you are never too old to have photographs taken, memories captured.  Moments to save. 

1 comment: