Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Somebody's havin a baby!!!! And it isn't me!!!!!

I have come to absolutely love these two!!! And since this photo shoot, now three.  But baby Boy deserves his on post so that will be up in a few days. 






See!!! They are oh so cute.  And it was oh, so.Cold.  I tell you!



Daddy doin some lovin on his baby boy!








Let me introduce you to my mater!! I don't believe he has gotten in on any of my post.  Since this photo, D has put a headlight in.  Not sure how I feel about that yet.  Having one headlight made him his own lil ol truck.  Gave him some character.  Don't ya think?



This is one of my favorites of these two,  & not a bad shot of mater!









She may want to kill me for posting this one, but it just show dad's personality!  I'm tellin ya'll, these two are so much fun! 

Again, some more of their personality. 





                                                 



See what I mean.  Again, she may want to kill me.  But oh well.  It is all in good fun. 




If you can't tell by these photos, I think this one speaks...They really do love each other.  They really do have fun together.  And I do believe they really enjoy each other's company.  That is what makes a good, strong, couple.  And now, a family of three.  This one will be continued in a few days.....Thanks you two for letting me have the opportunity share this very special time with you.  I had a blast.  I always do when I'm around ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment