Sunday, March 20, 2011

May I have a glass of tea with this hamm???

Oh what fun I had with this little toot!  He was just way too funny!  And talk about a cutie!!! Be still all those little girls!! These curls are gonna be a heartbreaker for sure.


                                          He said forget about pulling the wagon! I wanna ride!





              The jacket he is wearing was his mom's.  And the hat belonged to her grandfather. (I think)



                                                 
                                                        Told ya'll he was a little hamm!


                                                    
     And you may not can tell it, but look close at those eyes.  You can see the fun & mischief coming out!




                                          

                                                     I'm tellin ya.  He was a hoot!







                                                 Oh yeah!!! Now I'm free!  I can run!!!!



                                                       What is over here?  Can I go?





                                             I love my mama!!! And she loves me!



That is it!  I am on the first train outta here!


                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment