Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fall Fun with Friends!

Well I can't really say anything about this post other than enjoy!!! Once again I had so much fun with these kiddo's, mom & grandmother.  I realize that even though I don't really like posing people, alot of them are posed.  But when you get small kids, I love, love, love to turn them loose & once again, these two were just fun.  They did their thing & I tried to capture it.  These were all taken here @ Ella B's place. So here we go.....& once again, Enjoy!







Can you tell they love each other?







Isn't she just adorable?



Big brother looking out for lil sister!

 


















I love this!!!


 




They are checking everything out.  In their own little worlds.

 

So handsome. 


 

He loves his grammy!



 










No one told him to stop by the tree.  He just was running through the woods.  Having fun being a boy.







Love this family!!! Thanks for letting me capture some moments of these little ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment