Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sisters

A sister is someone to fight with, share a few secrets with.  Love, hate, dance with, play games with.  Make memories with.  Or drive mom crazy. A sister is someone to play dress up with.  A sister is someone you have for life.
Secrets you only share with your sister.
  Never to leave.  So I will follow in your footsteps because you won't lead me in the wrong direction.
One would wonder what a teenage girl really thinks. 


They were such good sports.  I will have to admit I have more that three pics of them.  I tend to get a bit carried away when taking pictures.  That only makes it hard on me.  Trying to decide on which proof to publish & what not.  Like I have said, I love the story they tell. Thanks you two & mom for allowing me the opportunity to capture some of these moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment