Saturday, February 26, 2011

We love our memaw!

Well, heaven only knows what you will find on here.  But I thought I would share this.  I think it is priceless.  This is my sweet mama holding the newest member of our family.  This is her fourth great grandchild.  (I haven't got to meet him yet :( )   She is sitting on my sisters patio.  I just can't help but wonder what she was really thinking about.  His mama said he had cried all morning & she takes him over to my sister's,  memaw takes him & he stops.  Yep she has always had a way with those grandbabies.  Our family has been & is so blessed to have had a mama & daddy who loved us enough to teach us the ways of the Lord.  And now that we are old, lol, we haven't departed from them.  Memaw, you are the best & we all love ya bunches!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment