Monday, October 3, 2011

She likes her jeans and t-shirt just fine!

Once upon a time like maybe close to eighteen years or so......

Her mom and dad became proud parents of
the only girl.


And now here she is almost grown.


Mom requested some shots in a dress but truth be told she is more
comfortable in her jeans and t shirt.  But who's not? 




The sad thing about this is I remember when they moved into our
community and now here she is, with her class, waiting for May.


Time has gone by way too fast and the sweet, quiet young girl has grown into a sweet, quiet
young lady. 




I know mom and dad are so very proud.

And I am so glad that they asked  me to capture these memories for them. 
Here's to you and your class!  I had a blast working with you.  Good luck in all you set out to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment