Wednesday, August 3, 2011

It's beach time!

 A couple of posts back I told you that we took a vacation and while we were there I worked a little bit.  Well, this is another family that I had the opportunity to photograph.  This was baby's first trip to the beach.  And although he may not really be thinking it, use your imagination with me for a second.  This is how I usually feel when we get there.....Ahhhh yes, I finally made it!




Nobody loves like a mama!


But then again, daddy loves his boys too.


There really is nothing better than sand on your feet.


Is there?


I just love this one.  One of my all time favorites.  But then again, I have a lot of those.  But this one ranks up there.



This lil fella was ready to be done with all this.  There were other things to do besides take pictures.


Again I am grateful to have the opportunity to capture these moments for this sweet family.  It may not mean anything to anyone else but me, but like I said, this was baby's first trip to the beach.  Memories were made.  Memories were captured.  I'm glad they asked me to be the one to do it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment