Saturday, July 30, 2011

Who needs a vacation?

I admit it.  Yes our family took a vacation.  And while we were there I did a few of these.  I am not complaining.  I loved every minute of it.  Thanks again friends for allowing me the opportunity to capture this time for you.



Sweet family portrait.  I just love these people!


Sweet boy who just really wanted to play. But who doesn't when you are on vacation at the beach?



She was really wondering what she could get into.


I just love this & I can't decide if I like this one or.....



this one better.


But then again, I love this one too!


They love each other.   So sweet!


Memories were made here.  So glad I could capture just a few.



1 comment:

  1. Beverly Emerson30 July, 2011 18:38

    I can't wait until Cooper gets here so we can have our 1st photo shoot!!!!!

    ReplyDelete